Skip to content
Safety & Tips:
- You can prolong the life of your candles by emptying the liquid from the well poll after the first hour or so of burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always keep it within sight.
- Extinguish all candles when leaving a room.
- Burn only on a stable surface.
- Keep away from drafts.
- Place burning candles at least three inches (~8cm) apart.
- Do not burn a candle when wax is less than 1/2 inch (~ 1,30cm) from bottom.
- Do not touch or move candle while burning or if wax is hot liquid.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist